I'm the life of the party... even if it lasts until 8 p.m... I'm very good at opening childproof caps with a hammer... I'm usually interested in going home before I get to where I am going...
YES, I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN!
This was passed to me by my friend Karl Kanalz.
I don't know where it originated but it describes me so very well...
- I'm the life of the party... even if it lasts until 8 p.m.
- I'm very good at opening childproof caps with a hammer.
- I'm usually interested in going home before I get to where I am going.
- I'm awake many hours before my body allows me to get up.
- I'm smiling all the time because I can't hear a thing you're saying.
- I'm very good at telling stories; over and over and over and over...
- I'm aware that other people's grand-children are not as cute as mine.
- I'm so cared for -- long term care, eye care, private care, dental care.
- I'm not grouchy, I just don't like traffic, waiting, crowds, politicians.
- I'm sure everything I can't find is in a secure place.
- I'm wrinkled, saggy, lumpy, and that's just my left leg.
- I'm having trouble remembering simple words like....
- I'm realizing that aging is not for wimps.
- I'm sure they are making adults much younger these days.
- I'm wondering, if you're only as old as you feel, how could I be alive at 100!!
- I'm a walking storeroom of facts..... I've just lost the storeroom.
- Yes, I'm a SENIOR CITIZEN and I think I am having the time of my life!
- Now if I could only remember who sent this to me, I would send it to many more!
- Have I sent this to you already?
SO SMILE NOW! - You could be like me!. Enjoy the rest of your day. - VK2TIP
the author Ian C. Purdie, VK2TIP of www.electronics-tutorials.com asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this web site and all contents herein. Copyright © 2000, all rights reserved. See copying and links.
These electronic tutorials are provided for individual private use and the author assumes no liability whatsoever for the application, use, misuse, of any of these projects or electronics tutorials that may result in the direct or indirect damage or loss that comes from these projects or tutorials. All materials are provided for free private and public use.
Commercial use prohibited without prior written permission from www.electronics-tutorials.com.
Copyright © 2000, all rights reserved. URL - https://www.electronics-tutorials.com/humour/a-senior-citizen.htm
Updated 18th February, 2002